Social Media Marketing Services
Extend your organization’s reach, with Social Media Marketing.
Social Media Marketing, sometimes referred to as social networking, is a growing method of extending the reach of your organization.
By setting up pages, portals or groups to promote your organization on social networking communities such as Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter, you can strengthen your organization by being accessible and approachable to millions of people. Although each works differently, social networks can allow fans or followers to become part of your promotion team by passing along your information to their friends or networks.
A growing way to go.
How important is a social media marketing strategy and presence? Look at the numbers:
- In September 2009, Facebook.com had 300,000,000 individual users worldwide. Just 4 months later, that number grew to 400,000,000.
- As of March 2010, the number-one website visited was Facebook.
- As of July 2010, 30,000 nonprofits had established Facebook pages.
Aside from its phenomenal growth and adoption, other benefits of social media marketing for nonprofits are:
- Creating an online community whose members value your organization and want to be in the loop regarding your activities.
- Allowing you to monitor, interact and respond to your online community.
- Content on social media sites, including Facebook and YouTube, is indexed by search engines, enhancing your organization’s online visibility.
- Community members can contribute to your page or portal by adding comments, links, photos or video. These can help build a robust online venue and generate viral buzz about your nonprofit.
Our services for social media marketing include:
- Social Media strategy evaluation
- Facebook page & group set-up and optimization
- Custom Facebook landing page creation
- Twitter profile set up, optimization & custom background creation
- YouTube Channel creation, optimization & population
- Website links to your social media properties (button or text link)
- Pulling content from your social media properties into your blog or website
Fill out our contact form to schedule a complimentary consultation on how social media marketing can work for your organization.